- FORAMS-2014 - International Symposium on Foraminifera in CHILE.
- MIKRO-2013 Workshop, POLAND
- 9th IWAF - International Workshop on Agglutinated Foraminifera, 2012, Zaragoza (Saragossa), SPAIN.
- 1st Joint MIKRO-2011 Workshop and TMS Foram/Nanno Group Meeting - Kraków, POLAND, June 27 - July 1, 2011, organized by the AGH-Academy of Science and Technology, The Grzybowski Foundation and TMS Foraminifera and Nannofossil groups , contact person: Michael A. Kaminski - e-mail: <m.kaminski(at)ucl.ac.uk>
- Micropaleontology Short Course offshore Norway and Canada - Copenhagen 2010, GEUS, Øster Voldgade 10, 1350 Copenhagen, DENMARK, November 22-26, 2010; Felix M. Gradstein - e-mail: <felix.gradstein(AT)nhm.uio.no>
- FORAMS-2010 - International Symposium on Foraminifera at Bonn, GERMANY, September 5th to 10th, 2010; Abstracts; contact person: Martin R. Langer - e-mail: <forams2010(AT)uni-bonn.de>
- Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups Joint Spring Meeting 2010, June 28, 2010, Natural History Museum, London
- MIKRO-2009 - 7th Micropalaeontological Workshop, September 28-30, 2007, organized by the INSTITUTE OF PALEOBIOLOGY
- Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups Joint Spring Meeting 2009, Integrated Studies of evolution, taxonomy, ecology and geochemistry, June 4-5, 2009, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Microfossils II - March 15 - 18, 2009, University of Houston, Houston, Texas - Geologic Problem Solving with
- Eighth IWAF - International Workshop on Agglutinated Foraminifera: September 7-13, 2008, Cluj-Napoca, Romania, contact person: Sorin Filipescu, Department of Geology, Babes-Bolyai University
- The Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups joint Spring Meeting 2008, The Micropalaeontological Society (TMS) - Bioindicators of past and present environments: May 15-17 2008; Institute of Geosciences, University of Tübingen, GERMANY - ABSTRACTS - POSTER
- Fifth International Congress of the International Society of Environmental Micropaleontology, Microbiology and Meiobenthology (ISEMMM), August 24 - September 1, 2007, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, GERMANY - CANCELLED
- MIKRO-2007 - 6th Micropalaeontological Workshop, June 18–20, 2007, organized by the Polish Geological Institute, Marine Geology Branch and The Grzybowski Foundation, Gdańsk, POLAND; contact person: Jarmila Krzymińska - e-mail: <email@example.com> or <Jarmila.Krzyminska@pgi.gov.pl> ABSTRACT BOOK
- The Micropalaeontological Society (TMS) The Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups joint Spring Meeting 2007 focused on Integrated Studies of taxonomy, ecology and geochemistry, Thursday 7th - Friday 8th June, 2007, Université d'Angers, France, Organizing Committee at Angers: Christophe Fontanier, Emmanuelle Geslin, and Frans Jorissen; ABSTRACTS
- General Assembly of the European Geosciences Union (EGU) which will be held in Vienna on 15-20 April, 2007: BG5.05 Environmental Micropaleontology: Microfossils as Proxies of Recent and Past Environmental Changes - Convener: Frans Jorissen, Co-Convener: Silvia Spezzaferri.
- 4th International Short course on Applied Micropaleontology to be held at the Institute of Paleontology University at Bonn on March 28 - 31, 2007
- FORAMS 2006 in Natal, BRAZIL, September 10 - 15, 2006: http://www.fgel.uerj.br/forams2006/. See ABSTRACTS & Session SCHEDULE.
- The thirteenth meeting of the East Coast Section of the International Society of Protistologists - June 6-8, 2006 at Russell Sage College, in Troy, New York.
- The Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups joint Spring Meeting 2006, The Micropalaeontological Society, 25th - 26th May, 2006, University of Liverpool, UK http://www.nhm.ac.uk/hosted_sites/tms/foramnanno2006.htm
- Workshop on Unicellular Symbionts, Department of Palaeontology, University of Vienna, 12.-13. December 2005 (with ABSTRACTS)
- The Micropalaeontological Society's Foraminifera and Nannofossil Groups Joint Spring Meeting. The National Oceanography Centre Southampton, 15th-17th June 2005. ABSTRACTS