MIKRO-2007 Second Circular
6th Polish Micropalaeontological Workshop "MIKRO-2007"
Gdańsk, June 18-20, 2007
On behalf of the organizing Committee, I would like to thank you for your conference applications. Preparations for the 6th MIKRO 2007 meeting are well under way. I am pleased to inform you that we have received over 30 applications from Polish and foreign institutions. There are still some free rooms left, thus, do not hesitate to apply as soon as you can. Majority of the participants will be presenting either a poster or give a lecture. Therefore, according to previous plan, there will be three lecture sessions and a poster session. Below, please find enclosed the abstract submission details, key dates and bank account particulars. Detailed information will be send at the beginning of June, 2007.
Please submit abstracts of Oral and Poster presentations by 10 May, 2007.
1. indicate if Oral or Poster presentation; 2. give a title of your contribution, name(s) and address(es) of author(s); 3. be a concise summary of contribution in 300 words or less 4. submit documents as “Word” file in 12 point Times New Roman
· The language used at the conference will be English. · Oral presentation: 15 minutes, plus 5 minutes for discussion. The conference room will be equipped with a notebook computer with a data projector, a 35-mm slide projector and an overhead projector. Poster session: Poster size: 1.5 m high and 0.9 m wide; extra 5 minutes for oral overview of each poster.
Accommodation: Hotel “Zajazd pod Olivka” is booked for our conference. We have reserved: 50 sleeping accommodation at your service: 14 double rooms, 6 triple rooms and 1 four-bed room.
Payment of conference fee details:
BANK BPH S.A. O/Gdańsk 11 1060 0076 0000 3800 0008 5282
Payment of conference fee details for international transfers:
BANK BPH S.A O/Gdańsk Gdańsk, Czyżewskiego 38 SWIFT BPHKPLPH IBAN PL11 1060 0076 0000 3800 0008 5282
There is a limited number of conference grants sponsored by the Grzybowski Foundation for students (M.Sc.-, Mgr- and Ph.D.-students) presenting their results at MIKRO-2007. For grants - please apply directly to Michael A. Kaminski: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Deadline for abstracts - May 10, 2007
- Deadline for registration - May 10, 2007
- 200 PLN fee payment - May 31, 2007
- Final circular and conference program - early June, 2007
Please send your abstracts by May 10, 2007 via e-mail to: email@example.com
For more information about MIKRO-2007 you can browse these links: http://www.es.ucl.ac.uk/Grzybowski/gf.html http://eforams.icsr.agh.edu.pl/index.php/MIKRO-2007
To remind you the previous conference – MIKRO-2005 (incl. MIKRO Gallery and all publications) browse this link: http://www.ing.pan.pl/micropal/mikro2005.htm
Hope to see you all in Gdansk!
On behalf of the organising Committee,